Indigo Television cookies policy relating to the National Television Awards
What are cookies and why do we use them?
- to allow you to carry information across pages of our Website and avoid having to re-enter information;
- within registration to allow you to access stored information;
- to help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our Website;
- to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests;
- to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly;
- within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so.
- to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements on the Website;
- to determine how frequently particular pages and advertisements are visited;
- to track the success of any advertising campaigns on our Website;
- to determine the most popular areas of the Website;
- to provide anonymised demographic data to third parties in order to target advertising more appropriately to you;
- generally in order to monitor usage of the Website;
The following cookies are used on this website:
This cookie holds a unique identifier and enables us to provide services to you. This cookie expires at the end of your session.
_ga, _gid, _gat
These cookies are set by Google Analytics and are used respectively to:
- Determine unique visitors to the website. Expires 2 years from date set;
- Determine unique visitors to the website. Expires 24 hours from date set;
- Throttle the analytics request rate. Expires 1 minute from date set; For more information, see the Google Analytics cookie usage page.
Third party cookies that may be set
We use a number of social media tools and external services to enhance visitor interaction on our Website. If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set through our website. Data may then be collected by these companies with the aim of enabling them to better serve adverts on other sites that they think are relevant to your interests.